This is the second volume from the full course Private Lessons by Elena Kunin. To make it easier for you to navigate among the large amount of information, I have divided this volume into 5 parts. The first part is devoted to facial expressions, while the second part discusses the basic differences between male and female heads. In the third and fourth part I will talk about general principles and the steps to take when sculpting arms and legs. Together with me you will sculpt the hands of a young woman, an old woman and a troll – realistic, character and grotesque dolls respectively, and both young and old.
You will learn to sculpt bare feet and shoes from polymer clay, imitating different textures.
In addition, you will learn:
- How to sculpt hands that are holding any kind of object.
- How to sculpt a hand in a glove.
- How to sculpt hands that are holding a particular object
- How to make fingernails in different ways.
- How to bake hands of a complex shape.
- How to make legs for a doll sitting or standing in various positions.
- How to sculpt shoes with a high heel and with a wedge heel.
- How to sculpt the feet for shoes we will make later from a different material (leather, fabric, etc.)The last part comprises technical advice and a list of most common mistakes that beginning doll-makers make.
The volume includes 4 videos and 344 photographs.This ebook is in pdf format and you will be able to open it on any device with Adobe Acrobat Reader
You can download the first chapter of the book for free Click here